Acknowledging Shriji Maharaj's Supremacy
- All Gods are not the same, their abodes are also not the same. Amongst all the abodes, Akshardham is supreme. It is this Akshardham which belongs to supreme Lord Swaminarayan only.
- Just like zeros without the digit one preceding it has no value, worship without acknowledging Bhagwan Swaminarayan's supremacy has no value. One can achieve eternal salvation only if they consolidate Maharaj's supremacy. Different forms of worship can only help one gain some merit however, eternal salvation is not possible.
- To acknowledge Bhagwan Swaminarayan's true form, one must consolidate the following six fundamentals.
- Swaminarayan Bhagwan is the one and only supreme eternal (Sanatan) God.
- Understand Swaminarayan Bhagwan's supremacy with respect to the anvay-vyatirek form.
- Shreeji Maharaj's divine, luminous Murti is His vyatirek form. The limitless cluster of rays being emitted from all directions of His Murti is referred to as Akshardham.
- Out of the entire cluster of rays being emitted from Shreeji Maharaj's Murti, one single ray is referred to as His anvay form. Shreeji Maharaj is indirectly present within countless Akshars through to all the living beings via this one single ray.
- Swaminarayan Bhagwan is forever omnipresent.
- Swaminarayan Bhagwan is forever omniscience.
- Swaminarayan Bhagwan is forever divine and with a distinct form.
- Swaminarayan Bhagwan is the all-doer.
- Swaminarayan Bhagwan is a Sanatan God.
- This means that Swaminarayan Bhagwan has not been designated by another nor can His status as God be taken away because He holds complete authority and is independently in control. There is no one above Him in the hierarchy. He is always and forever omnipresent. This is what a Sanatan Bhagwan means. Out of the infinite universes, there is only one Sanatan Bhagwan and that is our Swaminarayan Bhagwan.
- One whose existence is due to the power of the Sanatan Bhagwan; one whose existence is sustained due to the power of the Sanatan Bhagwan; and one who is appointed and can also be dismissed by the Sanatan Bhagwan is referred to as the Adhunik Bhagwan.
- Swaminarayan Bhagwan is a supreme God.
From the infinite Akshars to all the infinite living beings, in relation to the anvay line, all are created and sustained through Shreeji Maharaj's indirect power via the anvay shakti. On the other hand, those in relation to Shreeji Maharaj's vyatirek form are created and sustained due to Shreeji Maharaj's vyatirek form.
Like so, those in relation with Shreeji Maharaj's anvay and vyatirek form are infinite in numbers and Shreeji Maharaj is their one and only ruler. They do not possess any power. Whatever they have, has all been granted by Shreeji Maharaj. If we understand the matter as such, then we have truly understood Shreeji Maharaj's supremacy.
- Swaminarayan Bhagwan is the incarnator of all incarnations.
To truly understand Shreeji Maharaj's form as is, it is compulsory to first understand the difference between the incarnator and His incarnations via the anvay and vyatirek form. There are countless incarnations within each category. All of these incarnations are created and sustained due to the power of Shreeji Maharaj's anvay shakti. The ultimate incarnator of all such incarnations is the one and only Bhagwan Swaminarayan.
- Swaminarayan Bhagwan is the initial cause of all causes.
Those in relation with Shreeji Maharaj's anvay form, including countless Akshars to all living beings are indirectly created and sustained through Shreeji Maharaj's anvay shakti. Whereas, those in relation with the vyatirek form, including all four categories are created and sustained through Shreeji Maharaj's vyatirek connection. Hence, no one possesses any power. It is impossible for there to be two root causes for the infinite universes. There is only one true cause and that is Shreeji Maharaj Himself.
- Loyal worship towards Swaminarayan Bhagwan.
Performing loyal worship towards Swaminarayan Bhagwan means to consolidate His supremacy and faithfulness but none others.
- Understanding eternal salvation.
What is eternal salvation? Eternal salvation is essentially Swaminarayan Bhagwan's Murti, meaning His vyatirek form.
Who can gain eternal salvation? Irrespective of who the individual is but if they consolidate Shreeji Maharaj's supremacy and if they completely follow the five commandments they become connected to Shreeji Maharaj Himself meaning His vyatirek form. Hence, they gain eternal salvation.
Where can one gain eternal salvation from? Gaining eternal salvation is not with respect to a specific place or individual. It also has no concern with which ashram you are in (a householder or an ascetic). Eternal salvation essentially lies in Shreeji Maharaj's form. Hence, eternal salvation can be gained from any place where Shreeji Maharaj's true form is taught and consolidated with knowledge about the following: the anvay-vyatirek form of Shreeji Maharaj, Shreeji Maharaj's supremacy, Shreeji Maharaj being the incarnator of all incarnations, Shreeji Maharaj- the Sanatan God, and acknowledging Shreeji Maharaj as the cause of all causes.
How does one gain eternal salvation? Eternal salvation is gained simply by consolidating Shriji Maharaj's true form including the knowledge of His anvay-vyatirek forms. Because the Murti is essentially eternal salvation.
Through whom does one gain eternal salvation? When one listens to the discourses and believes in the words of someone who has such a firm conviction of Shriji Maharaj's true form. Shriji Maharaj showers blessings upon them and makes them be convicted of His true form, thus grants them eternal salvation.